BioResource & Agricultural Engineering Department
Master's of Science, Graduate Programs
- MS Agriculture; Specialization in Water Engineering
- MS Agriculture; Specialization in Irrigation
- MS Agriculture; Specialization in BioResource & Agricultural Systems
With the Agricultural Systems Management (ASM) major, students combine hands-on experience in agricultural technology with practical training in the business and management aspects of agriculture within a curriculum that is recognized by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering. In addition to the hands-on courses in the department, students may take enough business and management classes to earn a minor in Agribusiness.
The BRAE Department's BioResource and Agricultural Engineering (BRAE) major offers answers for students who want to be problem solvers.
Today's high-tech agricultural industries are looking for graduates who can engineer solutions to the problems of resources and systems as well as for those who can manage advanced technologies.
The bioresource/agriculture engineer represents the most general type of engineer, adept at utilizing electrical and mechanical energy sources, water resources, and designing structural units.
Choose a link to learn more about the Cal Poly BRAE department:
- Information for prospective students
- Specialties of BioResource and Agricultural Engineers
- Department, university, and advising forms
- Department standards and guidelines
- Current Cal Poly Catalog
- Requirements for MS applicants whose Bachelor's degree is not in engineering
- Description of paperwork and other requirements for the BRAE MS in Agriculture
- Description of paperwork and other requirements for the BRAE MS in Engineering