Master of Science in Agriculture

Specialization in Irrigation

Coordinator: Dr. Daniel Howes

This program requires a BS in a technical field of agriculture, or a BA with proficiency in basic chemistry, advanced algebra and trigonometry. All students must have had at least one undergraduate class in general irrigation, soil science, and crop science, plus be familiar with computer spreadsheet usage. Students may complete prerequisite courses at Cal Poly if necessary.

Related Content