Faculty and Staff
|Tom Mastin, L.S.
Room Number: 105
Mr. Mastin graduated from California State University, Fresno in 1977 with a Bachelor of Science in engineering and an emphasis in Surveying and Photogrammetry. Mr. Mastin worked in private practice in surveying and engineering firms until 2002 when he became a full time lecturer for BioResource and Agricultural Engineering department. Mr. Mastin has also worked with the California Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologist (formerly Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors); as an expert examiner, expert witness and member of the land surveying technical advisory committee.
California Land Surveying license: LS 4819
Nevada Land Surveying license: 22849
- Engineering Surveying
- Remote Sensing
- BRAE 237 – Introduction to engineering surveying
- BRAE 239 – Engineering surveying
- BRAE 345 – Photogrammetry and remote sensing
- BRAE 447 – Advanced surveying with GIS applications
- CRSC 244 - Precision Farming (Labs)
- Co-Coordinator GIS in Agriculture (https://brae.calpoly.edu/department/gis)