Faculty and Staff
Mr. Lampman has more than 40 years’ experience in both public and private project management, architectural design, contract document development, and construction as both an architect and a contractor. The range of projects that he has designed, managed and constructed has encompassed almost all building types. Mr. Lampman also served as a Senior Project Manager for Cal Poly Facility Planning, retiring in March 2017 .
Licenses and Certifications
- California State Architecture license #C 27509
- California State General Contractor License # B 450676
- California Emergency Management Agency Post Earthquake Safety Evaluation of Buildings Inspector.
- Asbestos and lead inspector
- BRAE 121 lecture and labs
- uses of construction materials, tools, means and methods as it relates to construction of buildings