Faculty and Staff - Obade
|Vincent de Paul Obade, PhD.
Postdoctoral, School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University, USA
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), South Dakota State University, USA
MSc. (Physical Land Resources), Ghent University, Belgium
Bachelor of Science (Surveying), University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Engineering Survey
- Geospatial Sciences
- Water Quality and Land Saving technologies
- Spatial-Temporal Assessment of Precision Agriculture Practices
- Integrated land use planning and management systems
- develop new operational models for assaying soil and water quality using cutting edge technology and novel algorithms.
- examining barriers in data analyses, and information delivery for monitoring efforts.
- health-risk maps for ecosystems and habitat suitability indices.
- poverty assessment using spatial information techniques.
- investigate effective approaches for disseminating critical scientific findings to the public and policy makers.