BioResource & Agricultural Engineering Department
The BRAE Department's BioResource and Agricultural Engineering (BRAE) major offers answers for students who want to be problem solvers. Today's high-tech agricultural industries are looking for graduates who can engineer solutions to the problems of resources and systems as well as for those who can manage advanced technologies.
With the Agricultural Systems Management (ASM) major, students combine hands-on experience in agricultural technology with practical training in the business and management aspects of agriculture within a curriculum that is recognized by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering. In addition to the hands-on courses in the department, students may take enough business and management classes to earn a minor in Agribusiness.
Choose a link to learn more about the Cal Poly BRAE department:
- Information for prospective students
- Specialties of BioResource and Agricultural Engineers
- Department, university, and advising forms
- Department standards and guidelines
- Current Cal Poly Catalog
- Requirements for MS applicants whose Bachelor's degree is not in engineering
- Description of paperwork and other requirements for the BRAE MS in Agriculture
- Description of paperwork and other requirements for the BRAE MS in Engineering